Wednesday, June 3, 2009

*Idea - Individual sized sunscreen

When heading out for my run today, I luckily had packed my hat and sunglasses, however in the blazing sun that is present in North Carolina during the summer, I found myself wishing I had some sunscreen.

Wouldn't it be great if there were individual sized sunscreen packages, much like a GU/gel pack where you can rip off the top, put your sunscreen on and toss the package? I know there are towelette's available that sort of meet my need, but I just don't trust something I don't visibly see rubbed into my skin.

1 comment:

  1. I've seen these being handed out at sporting events, but I haven't seen them in stores. I agree that these could be marketed toward runners and other athletes that are in the sun a lot. But, at the same time... you're techinically supposed to apply sunscreen 20 minutes before exposure - so another thought would be to encourage folks to apply before they leave their house, etc.

    ReplyDelete